Dreaming of a rabbit may symbolize positive news like great luck and fortune, or rebirth of your forgotten qualities. It may also imply you have some troubles waiting for you. However, all the meanings depend on the color of the rabbit and various different elements.
Are Rabbit Dreams Good Symbols?
Rabbit dreams are very common and symbolize different things – Good luck, fortune, fear, and even resurrection. Infact, dreams of rabbits also say a lot about your sex life.
Rabbit dreams can signify luck, fertility, or any other meaning depending upon the type of dream you see. So, let’s find what else it implies.
Good luck – When you see a rabbit in your dream, understand that good things are on your way. You’ll receive a lot more than you deserve. Or, it says that you already have everything that you need and there’s nothing more you can do to gain more.
Sex life – It showcases your fertility or sexual activity. You will have the family of your dreams. On the other hand, a white rabbit indicates loyalty in your relationship.
Strong intuition – Rabbits are very intuitive, can sense danger, and take immediate action. Through dreams, these qualities are passed to you.
Resurrection – These dreams mean that you’re revisiting the most depressing moments of your life that are hidden deep down. It’s because your soul wants to revive, feel liberated, and become fearless.
Fear – You’re trying to escape from some situation or somebody in your waking life. You want to hide from things you fear. You aren’t ready to face it yet.
You avoid problems – It shows that you avoid your problems which only adds more problems to it. Face it as a challenge and face the problem and it’ll help your development.
Spiritual meaning of rabbit dreams
Spiritually, rabbits are a symbol of luck, spiritual messages, fertility, better love life, better future, and growth. They bless you with abundance and help you achieve your goals with your strong intuitions. They also warn you when you are surrounded by the wrong people or will suffer loss.
Most Common Dreams of Rabbits
Often, in rabbit dreams, you may notice it as a pet, getting friendly with you, watch it meet its unfortunate fate, getting chased, or watch the creatre. So, let’s find what these dreams imply!
Seeing rabbit dream meaning
If you only see the rabbit(s) in your dreams and neither of you do anything else, it has some deeper messages. For instance, in dreams…
- Seeing one rabbit: It is considered to bring good fortune, fertility, and warmth. It indicates honesty. Or, it implies sexual frustration depending upon the type of dream.
- Seeing many rabbits: It indicates high fertility. Or, you might relocate to a new place due to success in your private or professional life.
Pet rabbits in a dream
The dream tells you that you can focus on your present. But you need to become more caring in your waking life. Or, you question your faithfulness towards another person in life.
Rabbit helping you
This indicates you must help others when they seek you. Someone close will face changes in their life. Prepare to support them wholeheartedly.
It implies that as a rabbit digs the hole, you need to dig within yourself. Question your behavior and try to become a better version of yourself. Understand and change your behavioral patterns. It can be difficult but it is necessary.
The dream indicates that you need self-love. You have been in a dead relationship or codependent relationship for a long time and it’s time to show yourself some love. To come out of this, communicate openly.
This gives you positive energy. It also indicates that your mood defines your thought processes in reality. If your mood is light, you will do everything for others.
So, you must be cheerful and solve disputes with others, if any. Be more approachable to others. It will give you inner peace and gratification.
A person in rabbit costume
Just like the false costume, someone is pretending to be something else and is filled with vices and lies. It can be anybody who has sold you duplicate products or charged more from you.
Alternatively, somebody could have put blame on you for which you had to suffer.
Frightening a rabbit
This scenario serves as a sign of uncertainty and poor decisive power. You’re an emotional person confused between your and other’s emotions. This dilemma eats you from within.
Rabbit with Various Poor Fate
In your dreams, if the rabbit ended up dying, injured, or sick, you might be scared of ill omens. So, let’s see what each of them imply:
- Dead rabbit: It means something that you genuinely care for is at risk. Life problems will put you in tense situations unnecessarily.
- Hunting a rabbit: It means you are being criticized by somebody without any reason and must fight for your equal rights. Due to the lack of support from your loved ones, you feel dejected. But try to not lose hope.
- Eating a rabbit: It shows that you consider yourself superior to others.
- Killing and eating a rabbit: It represents that you control your instincts and manipulate others to believe you.
- Sick rabbits: It might mean someone close to you is upset and you are unaware of the reason. Or, you will soon encounter unforeseen conflicts. Or, you will have to face failure.
- Injured rabbit: You’re going to hurt somebody close to you unintentionally. The dream is a symbol of heartaches in close bonds.
Dreaming of Rabbits based on Physical Attributes
If you noticed the rabbit’s coat color, its body parts, or what kind of rabbit it was, they hold different messages.
Rabbits with different colors
If the rabbit in your dream was of the color:
- Pink: You have no clue about some aspects about you, so you must get exposure. It also symbolizes some trickery involved in your monetary transactions and warns you from being deceived in the future too.
- White: Despite the difficult past, a beautiful future with your partner with love, loyalty, and happiness is waiting for you. It speaks for your innocence and bonding with others.
- Black: It indicates you’re in some disappointing situation like a breakup or failure. Whatever you try to do, you won’t succeed in it. Or, that you fear something like infertility or financial issues.
- Grey: This dream warns you to get alert and focus as someone might manipulate you into doing wrong things. Beware of such people and only trust your instincts.
Rabbit body parts
If you noticed any particular body part of the rabbit, here’s what they mean.
- Rabbit ears: It indicates that you’re in some difficulty and nobody is ready to hear you. You are feeling insecure and stressed because you think less of yourself.
- Rabbit’s foot: Your future is bound to be prosperous in your financial, professional, and personal life. However, you need to keep working and don’t just rely on fate.
The rabbit in your dream may not always be an adult. So, if you dreamt about a bunny like these…
- Easter bunny: This dream indicates new beginnings and asks you to wait for your gifts from the higher realm. It also implies that you have seen too many Easter Bunny images.
- Evil or killer bunny: It resembles that people you trust will end up betraying you, so be careful. It will lead you to disappointment and broken relationships.
- A giant bunny: It may indicate some upcoming big fortune.
Rabbit dreams Depending on their Actions
Recollect if the rabbit’s and your actions in dreams are loving or not. These actions highlight different meanings.
Rabbits with Various Fierce Actions
In dreams, the rabbit might attack you or others. So, here’s the meaning of your dream about…
- Rabbits biting or scratching: It symbolizes abundance, male fertility, and intercourse. So, focus on your relationship, partner’s loyalty, and sexual satisfaction. Or, it shows your warm nature towards every living being.
- Rabbit biting your toes: It is restricting you because you’re moving in the wrong direction. If you keep walking on this path, you can be victimized. You should change your path and think deeper.
- Rabbit attacking you: It means you are heading towards a new beginning.
- Multiple rabbits attacking you: You have some friendship problems.
Rabbits with Various Regular Actions
If the rabbit was on and about leading its regular life, that also strikes great significance. For instance…
- Rabbit hopping: It indicates you will have many children. Or, this dream indicates your lack of commitment towards your work.
- Fighting rabbits: This is a clear sign that something will happen in your life for which you must fight. Spend time with yourself and investigate your inner soul to understand your next steps.
- Running rabbit: It depicts new opportunities are waiting for you in professional life. It is upon you how you grab this opportunity.
- Rabbit hiding: This indicates that your fears of being judged and criticized have overpowered you. You need to put extra effort to accomplish your goals. You must stop being a people pleaser.
Biblically, rabbit dreams are mostly considered optimistic. Seeing a rabbit in dreams means you can expect all sorts of wonders in life. So, just wait patiently to reap the results of your efforts.
A word from ThePleasantDream
Rabbit dreams highlight all kinds of messages about your current and future. So, it’s time for you to acquire the hidden meaning behind them. Whatever the situation you may face, don’t lose confidence. Faith will help you overcome every trouble of life.
If you get dream about turtles then check its meaning here.
If you get dreams about bulldog then check its meaning here.