Katina Tarver, MA (Mental Health and Wellness Counseling)
Dream Analyst & Life Coach
Katina Tarver is a dream analyst & life coach, who has received her MA degree in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling, and a BS degree in Psychology. Her focus targets the integrative mental health and wellness approach in psychotherapy and behavioral health. Also, she specializes in dream analysis and combines the depth of it with the practicality of coaching methodologies. She is also a certified mediator for individuals, families & couples. Founder of Building Stronger People Foundation and sits on the board of directors for the mental health and wellness program for US Dream Academy Houston. She is also a mentor at Capella University.
Dream Analysis, Couples and Family Life Coaching
MA in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling, Certification in Mediation
- Owner of N-Force Momentum LLC and Founder of Building Stronger People Foundation Inc. in Houston, TX.
- Deciphering the underlying messages of dreams and translating them into actionable steps for personal development.
- Provides one-hour coaching sessions to individuals, couples and families.
- Certified Mediator
- Sits on the board of Directors for the Mental Health and Wellness program for US Dream Academy Houston.
- Mentor at Capella University
- Volunteer for Methodist Hospital Cancer Center for Children
She currently owns and operates a private practice in life coaching, consulting and mediation services; where she also trains other coaches and operates an internship program. Also, she is a highly regarded dream expert who combines the power of dreams with personalized coaching techniques to help individuals decode their dreams and create fulfilling professional and personal life.
Katina Tarver completed MA degree in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling, and a BS degree in Psychology. She earned her AA Degree in Business Technology and Management from Remington College in 2008, and Certification in Mediation from ADR Mediator Inc. in 2018