A dream about adopting a baby might feel absurd if you’re not even married or are happily married with enough kids… while it might be all some people ever wished for.
But, usually, these dreams aren’t about child adoption. Your dream might be about your family, profession, or even your personal goals.
Wondering what your dream means?
C’mon, let’s hunt for answers here…
Dream about Adopting a Baby – General Interpretations
Dreams of adopting a baby implies the need for a quick decision, a change in personality or part of life, good health and fortune, fresh beginnings and development, or a change in your residency.
Adopting a baby, in reality, needs a lot of thought and consideration. Similarly, the dreams about the same symbolize something important that you must think about a lot.
So, what are they?
Here you go with the most common answers…
1. You’ll face difficult situations and unimaginable worries, so the crises call for a swift and responsible decision even if you feel it’s forced or too abrupt.
2. You’ll be blessed with good health and even inherit money and material, so rest assured.
3. The vision of a baby in your dream might symbolize innocence, fresh beginnings, new thought processes, and vulnerability due to immaturity which will lead to development.
4. Certain parts of your life and personality need change or improvement as they harm you even without your knowledge.
5. You might soon shift to a new residency because your current neighborhood isn’t friendly, due to a change of jobs, or because you’ll get married.
Dream about Adopting a Child – 50 Types & Their Interpretations
Dreams of adopting twins symbolize that even though you’re a born winner, you’ll soon face defeat… while dreaming about adopting triplets indicates you must conjoin your masculine and female energy to deal with any predicament and succeed.
As you see, every small detail impacts the message of your dream. So, if you remember more about your dreams, don’t be content with just general interpretations! Find yours here…
1. Dream about adopting a baby boy
The dream highlights your creative masculine energy. Consciously or unconsciously you accepted the responsibility to nurture this side.
If you’re a man you’ll accept your inner child.
If you’re a woman, accept your dormant masculine side. So, be less agreeable, more rational, adopt leadership and masculine skills, and play a stronger role in life.
2. Dreaming about adopting a baby girl
You must explore your feminine energy like emotions and be harmonious. Being a woman, connect with your inner child and grow with her
If you’re a man, be thoughtful, considerate, a good listener, and a kind caregiver. Show your emotions, find your soft corner, and build creative energy.
3. Dream about adopting a child or children yourself
The dreamscape asks you to take on new responsibilities. It also assures you about a good outcome of any investment in this phase.
4. Dream about someone else adopting a child
Your dream is a message that it’s the perfect time to pick up a new project.
5. Dream about you being adopted
The dream shows that your waking-life fears attract difficulties, obstacles, and troubles. So, it’s time to beat this fear for good and get rid of all negativity.
6. Dream about adopting a baby for women
If you’re a woman, the dream advises you to seek emotional support immediately as your personal life situation is a mess. It also says you’ll soon receive clarity about the situation.
7. Dream about adopting a baby for men
For a man, the dream highlights his emotional unavailability. You fear being emotionally vulnerable to others. Work on your issues before it gets worse.
8. Dream about adopting a baby that’s a stranger
To see that you adopted a child that’s a stranger in your dreams implies good news. You’ll be victorious in all areas of your life.
9. Dream about adopting a baby someone gave you
The dream states you’ll soon receive a useful piece of advice from someone in your waking hours. After that, you’ll soon experience an inner transformation.
10. Dream about adopting a new-born baby someone gave you
The dream predicts you’ll meet someone you never imagined or expected.
11. Dream about giving a baby to someone for an adoption
This dream signifies you’ll soon realize you’re dissatisfied and discontent with your waking life. So, you look forward to your next journey, task, or project to feel fulfilled and proud.
12. Dream of adopting a baby boy you’re given
This dream is a great sign so prepare to rejoice. You’ll soon actualize your desires or chase them as you wish. You’ll live the life you always wished.
13. Dream about being given a baby girl and adopting it
The dream is a reflection of your desire to taste parenthood and have your own children.
14. Dream about adopting a baby for parents
If you already have kids, in reality, these dreams state that you desire to have more children. But if you’re a stepparent or lost your child, it highlights your wish to have a baby.
Usually, you dream of this when you feel something is missing in your life and you feel unfulfilled. So, sometimes the missing puzzle piece might not be a child and something totally different.
15. Dream about being a baby boy and adopted
The dream symbolizes that you feel neglected and left out in reality. It’s a message to use your masculine, creative, and outgoing traits to stop this.
16. Dream about adopting multiple boys
The dream stands for your masculine confidence and wisdom and guidance from divine powers. This is the perfect time to work on any plans.
17. Dream about giving up a baby for adoption
The dream implies you’re struggling with one part of your personality for a long time. You want to change that part and improve your personality. But others aren’t cooperating with you which made you dream of this.
Alternatively, the dream implies you escape from problems and choose the easy way out. It also shows you care for others’ feelings.
18. Dream about adopting twins
Dreaming of adopting twins shows you’re competitive, strong, and confident about your powers. You never quit and are a born leader and winner, but you might lose this time.
If both twins were females, you can deal with the loss. Otherwise, reassess your choices, change your perception, and learn from your mistakes.
19. Dream about adopting an orphan baby
The dream asks you to prepare yourself as you’ll take on new responsibilities and obligations which will lead to conflict and arguments with others.
20. Dream about adopting a completely unfamiliar boy
The dream interpretation of this subconscious sight advises you to take care of your inner child and nourish it.
21. Adopting your real baby in your dream and being a foster parent
You might dream of this if you disrupted multiple relationships in your real life, i.e., with your friends, parents, siblings, partner, or children.
22. Dream about planning to adopt a baby
These dream symbols are a prediction of immense luck and fortune in your business life. You’ll have all the backup you need to flourish currently.
23. Dream about adopting a baby and becoming a stepmother
The dream reminds you that in reality, your children are no longer innocent babies. They’re full-fledged adults and can take care of themselves. So, stop being worried all the time.
24. Dream about adopting a baby and becoming a stepfather
Your dream shows you desperately want to block someone’s influence over your life. But sometimes, this dream may imply you or someone close will suffer from a fatal disease and pass away tragically.
25. Dreams about adoption before traveling or a long trip
You must immediately postpone your departure time if you have this dream. Otherwise, you’ll face unfortunate events in your journey.
26. To adopt a baby in dreams for an unmarried young girl
This is a sad prediction about your love life. Your lover might soon leave you.
27. Dream about deciding to adopt a girl
If you only dream until you decide about adopting a girl, a miracle will happen in your real life. But if you also carried out the adoption in the same dream, you’ll prosper and enjoy a comfortable life.
28. Dream about adopting a boy for a man
The dream states you’ll soon be forced to decide something against your wishes.
29. Dream about adopting a boy for a woman
It’s a pleasant prediction about harmony in your family life.
30. Dream about adopting a baby and their health and appearance
Based on the health and looks of the child adopted in your dreams, here are the different meanings:
- A sick child: It forewarns you about a troublesome phase of losses
- A terminally ill child: It predicts good health
- A healthy child: Good luck will help you overcome troubles
- A beautiful child: It predicts worries and unpleasant changes
- An ugly child: You’ll experience an unusual incident
31. Dream about adopting a child and their age
Depending on the adopted child’s age, the interpretations vary as follows
- A newborn baby: Your life situation will improve
- A little child: You’ll be surprised
- A teenager: You’ll be burdened with unexpected concerns
- An adult child: You’ll experience major life changes
32. Dream about adopting a neighbor’s baby
The dream implies an enemy or rival will soon appear around you under disguise. Stay alert, don’t let out important info, and protect yourself.
33. Dream about adopting a baby and abandoning them
The dream is an omen of poor fortune. However, it’s unknown which area of your life will be affected.
34. Dream about adopting a baby and them finding their real parents
The dream warns you against acting recklessly as you might incur impossible losses because of it.
35. Dream about adopting a red-haired baby
This dream is symbolic of clear and detailed memories. Perhaps this is a reflection of real-life happenings. The answer lies in your memories.
36. Dream about adopting a baby with curly hair
Your dream implies you succeed in your goals and attain a respectable and high social status and position with your efforts and determination.
37. Dream about adopting a baby due to infertility
This is a joyous sign of success in your waking life. You’ll complete all of your pending tasks, meet deadlines, and reach goals soon.
38. Dream about a baby being adopted because the real parents are drunkards
The dream denotes you’ll receive the respect you always deserved.
39. Dream about adopting a baby because your biological kids died
Your dream plot portrays your family life will be full of comfort, peace, and harmony.
40. Dream about adopting a baby and their eye color
Depending on the color of the adopted baby in dreams, the predictions go as follows:
- Blue eyes: You’ll enjoy a happy and peaceful phase
- Green eyes: Your family members might criticize you
- Brown eyes: You might get threatened by your ill-wishers
41. Dream about adopting a baby and breastfeeding them
The dream predicts you’ll receive outstanding news and become more fortunate in your conscious hours.
If you’re single, you’ll get and stay married to your lover or crush. If you’re married, you’ll earn more money and fill your household with abundant joy.
42. Dream about adopting a baby that’s easy to care for
This kind of dream signifies you openly and readily accept your current life changes. You approach everything new in your life innocently without any suspicions like a child.
43. Dream about adopting a baby that’s difficult to care for
This dream is a bad omen about setbacks in your way of progress. You must deal with them ASAP, or you’ll be delayed from reaching your goals or your fears will turn true.
44. Dream about you being adopted by nice people
This is a positive omen about you being prepared to accept the upcoming change and proudly proceed in life.
45. Dream about you being adopted by mean people
Your dream shows you’re afraid of the upcoming change in your life. You can’t adjust to the pace of your life and worry about the outcomes.
46. Dream about adopting a baby and playing with them
This dreamscape shows that you desire a reunion with your loved ones. Soon, your wishes will be fulfilled and you’ll be happy.
However, if it’s a baby girl, you’ll experience a pleasant change in your personal or professional life.
47. Dream about adopting a baby girl and loving and caring for her
The dream foresees you’ll soon receive the opportunity to help others or donate to charity. Your actions will bring you something new.
48. Dream about an adopted baby crying
The dream implies you must try to grow stronger. Only boldness can bring you a prosperous future. Be courageous, stick to your decisions, and execute them.
But if it was a baby girl, you’ll soon receive the result of your effort, hard work, and determination. Success isn’t that far away.
49. Dream about adopting a baby from your family member
This dream predicts you’ll have great progress in the materialistic and financial areas of your life. It might also imply you’ll solve all family troubles soon.
50. Dream about adopting triplets
The dream signifies the connection between your masculine and feminine parts. If you merge both, you’ll overcome all setbacks and won’t miss any opportunities.
Questions to ask yourself to interpret adopting a baby dreams correctly
There are vast baby adoption dream types, so you might easily get confused or miss out on crucial details. So, will you give up on your dream interpretation?
Not at all. Because I have all the questions prepared to make sure you reach the perfect meaning here…
1. Who got adopted? Do you know the child’s identity?
2. Who adopted them?
3. Was the baby a male or a female?
4. Are you a man or a woman? Are you married? If yes, do you have children?
5. How was the baby’s health and appearance? Did you notice any traits like eye color, hair, or looks?
6. Why did the adopters adopt the baby?
7. How did the baby’s adoptive parents treat them? Were they kind and loving or were they mean or tried to abandon them?
8. How many babies got adopted?
9. Was the adoption process complete or was it only a decision?
10. How easily did the adopters care for the child?
A word from ThePleasantDream
Whether the message from your dream helped you to let out a sigh of relief or it hitched your breath in your throat… remember that these messages are a sign from the spiritual world.
So, never mistake a dream interpretation for an absolute curse or blessing. The higher powers show you the probable outcomes if you continue on your path.
For that reason, take responsibility for your actions to resist a bad premonition or protect a positive prediction. The power is yours!
Surabhi wakes up every day with a drive to craft words that can create a soulful impact. Creatively adventurous, she is always seeking to learn new skills and acquire new experiences. With a hidden soft corner for languages (especially Urdu), she writes poetry occasionally, binges on romantic shows, and LOVES to talk. A hustler, admirer, chaser, Surabhi is just another-someone who refused to give up on her dreams. She says, she is just somebody who’s trying to make herself a writer and for now, she’s just writing...